Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge has been described as the most environmentally sensitive lodge in South Africa. The lodge is sculpted into a slope of earth, in order to have as little impact on the environment and surrounding landscape as possible. The use of texture, light and space ensure that a visit to this lodge will be unlike any other in the Sabi Sands.
- The Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge features just 13 suites, all en-suite with air conditioning, mini bars and coffee and tea making facilities.
- To add to the sense of luxury and care, each suite has its own private attendant/butler.
- Each suite also has its own private patio and private pool.
- All lodges at Sabi Sabi have backup generators to ensure that no matter what happens, you will never be without electricity.
- Boutique / Curio Shop
- Meeting facilities
- Meditation Retreat
- Lodge swimming pool
- Business Center
- Twice-daily safari trips – either by open top Land Rover or on foot with an armed guide and highly experienced Shangaan tracker.
- Guided hikes and walks
- Night drives
- Relaxation therapy at the lodge’s spa
- Flights from O.R. Tambo International airport in Johannesburg are available direct to the Sabi Sabi airstrip, or to the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (which is just a short drive from Sabi Sabi).
- By road, Sabi Sabi is just two hours drive from Nelspruit, or just five hours drive from Johannesburg on National Roads.
- Private plane and helicopter charters are available on request.