Set on the outskirts of the richest areas of the Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sabi reserve is one of Southern Africa’s premier game viewing destinations, and its Bush Lodge provides visitors with a luxurious base to unwind and take in the beautiful African scenery.
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
- Set in the heart of the Sabi Sabi reserve, overlooking a watering hole
- Service of the highest standard, unequaled in or around the Kruger National Park
- Some of the best game viewing in the entire region
- 25 spacious thatched suites, all with air conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms in all suites
- Mandleve Suite – perfect for honeymoons
- Each suite has its own private balcony overlooking the watering hole
- Glass fronted indoor showers
Professional Game Drives
- Drive through some of the richest wildlife areas in the world with SANParks accredited guides
- Large predators and prey alike have become relaxed around human visitors, allowing you unique access
- Game drives day and night, as well as guided walks and hot air balloon safaris
- Game drives
- Walking safaris
- Spa treatments
Getting There by Air
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport (previously known as Johannesburg International) directly to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Airlink operates convenient and daily direct flights between Nelspruit and Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and connecting Livingstone (Vic Falls), Zambia to Nelspruit every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Daily scheduled flights from Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers can be arranged.
- Private air charters on request.
- Helicopter transfers on request.
- Complimentary transfers between the Sabi Sabi Airstrip and the Sabi Sabi safari lodges.
Getting There By Road
- 500 km from Johannesburg, an easy five-hour drive on National Roads.
- Road transfers from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Sabi Sabi can be arranged on request.
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers from the airport can be arranged.