Located in a private game reserve on the outskirts of the Kruger National Park, the lavish excess of the Royal Malewane lodge and the stark contrast of the rugged African bush surrounding it create a unique experience that draws in visitors from across the globe. From a private butler and a trip to the spa, to a legitimate game drive in the bush, this lodge is sure to exceed expectations.
- Owned by Liz Biden and thought to be one of the most luxurious places in South Africa
- Private Chef John Jackson caters to all guests with five star meals at their leisure
- Lodgings situated in pristine conditions, surrounded by over 28,000 acres of land
- Six separate units to choose from, as well as endless activities
- Royal Malewane Bush Spa features world-class therapists from across the globe providing a wide variety of full body treatments
Stunningly constructed suites, using local materials and featuring artifacts from the immediate region; six separate places to stay in total.
Regular suites hold two guests each and feature wooden decks, a rim-flow pool, en suite bathrooms, thatched gazebos, a fireplace, and air conditioning, among other features
Royal suites take opulence to an entire new level, holding up to four guests, featuring two en suite bathrooms, offering a private chef, a private butler, private game drives, and up to four complementary massages a day
- Private chef
- Rim pool
- Wine cellar
- Theme dinners
- Heated pools
- Hair dryer en suite
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Wildlife center
- Community tours
Check in/Check Out Times
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
The best way to get to Royal Malewane is to charter a flight from Johannesburg International to Hoedspruit Airport via SA Express Airways. The resort has its own private air strip, or travelers can simply follow the many signs from Hoedspruit.