Ol Donyo is comprised of 6 stand alone lodges, with 20 beds in total. All the rooms feature an en suite bath and shower, outdoor shower, mosquito net, lounge, veranda and king size beds. A very special feature of all the rooms are the Rooftop Star Beds. The rooms are incredibly spacious while maintaining an element of intimacy. Two suites are ideal for couples, while the pool suites are ideal for families or smaller groups. Central foyers connect Nyati, Sirra, Sambu and El Mau Suites.
- Mpiya Lodge and Asali Lodge are both 1 bedroom lodges.
- Sambu is a 2 bedroom family lodge with a shared lounge and a private swimming pool.
- Sirra Lodge is a 2 bedroom lodge which works well for a family or for two separate couples. Sirra has separate and independent bedrooms, each with their own pools.
- Nyati is also a 2 bedroom lodge with separate and independent bedrooms: each has their own pools so this lodge can also be booked by a family or friends.
- El Mau is another 2 bedroom lodge with separate and independent bedrooms. Each room also has its own pools.
- Swimming Pool
- Beauty/ Wellness therapist
- Laundry service
- Viewing deck
- Restaurant/ Dining area
ACTIVITIES & WILDLIFE:
The most popular activities are game drives, guided walks, village visits and picnics. Other activities include biking, hiking and horse riding. There are also day trips available to Amboseli.
There are over 7000 different animal in the area surrounding the lodge, including the Big 5. Other animals include the cheetah, fringe-eared oryx, the shy gerenuk, and giraffe. The lodge is remote and far away from roads, traffic and human habitation.