The first part of your trip will be spent at Kapama Karula, a luxurious modern game lodge in Kapama Private Game Reserve. Finish off with a stay in Cape Town, at the vibrant V&A Waterfront.
- 7 Nights of lifelong and incomparable memories.
- Stay-in-style at our collection of unique and award-winning lodges and camps.
- Experience the magnificence and beauty of South Africa.
Length of Trip:
Day 1-4: Kapama Private Game Reserve
Kapama, located to the west of Kruger National Park, is one of the country’s finest private reserves, encompassing the Big 5 and countless other animals in its 13,000 hectares.
Begin your week in South Africa with an exciting safari here, at ultra luxurious and contemporary lodge Kapama Karula. The 5 star safari lodge rests at the edge of the Klaserie River, and its generous suites and tents overlook the wildlife that wander across the banks.
Begin each of your mornings here before dawn with tea, coffee and snacks on your first game drive of the day. Return for breakfast and enjoy relaxing time at the lodge’s swimming pool or in its comfortable lounge before the afternoon drive. There are also plenty of great activities in the reserve, including balloon safaris, elephant interactions and visits to the Hoedspruit Centre for Endangered Species. Kapama offers a full wildlife experience.
Kapama Karula detailed info
- Exceptionally luxurious suites, with air conditioning, large decks and 5 star amenities
- Spa, swimming pool and fitness center
- Beautiful lounge, dining room and bar areas
Day 4-8: Cape Town
From Kapama move on to Cape Town, where you’ll spend 4 nights exploring the picturesque city from the Table Bay Hotel. The hotel is situated in the working harbour of the V&A Waterfront, walking distance from its great collection of restaurants, bars and shops.
Robben Island Tours leave from the waterfront, and a quick 10 minute drive will deliver you to the city centre, where the Company’s Gardens, castle, Long Street and museums lie.
Equally close by are the beaches of Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno, and Constantia wine route. You can tour the spectacular Cape peninsula, visit the penguin colony at Boulders Beach, take a township tour and head out for an afternoon in the Cape Winelands; there are endless choices.
Table Bay Hotel detailed info:
- 329 air conditioned rooms all with either harbour or mountain views
- Boutique gym and spa
- Several excellent restaurants, including the Atlantic Grill and Conservatory. Afternoon tea is served daily in the lounge.